Friday, October 22, 2010

BAND NAMES.

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN. CMJ.

ALSO INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY. I'M NOT MAD.

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE NEW THIS YEAR:

2 Cow Garage
Blast Off!!!
The Chaotic Good
The Class Machine
CurT@!N$
Dances With White Girls
Death Before Dishonor
decibel.
Dominant Legs
Down With Webster
Everything Everything
Everything Is Terrible
Ex Humans
Food Will Win The War
Free Moral Agents
The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger
Good Kids Sprouting Horns
Hammer No More The Fingers
Hatesphere
Hoodie Allen
I Love Monsters
Jenny & the Holzers (this is Dorothy and I missed them again last night)
Meek is Murder
Mantyhose
Me You Us Them
Morning Teleportation
OFF!
Oh Snap!
Paper Thick Walls
The Poison Control Center
Popo
The Problemaddicts
PS I Love You
quiet Loudly
Room Full of Strangers
SAD and FRENCH
Viva l'American Death Ray Music
Vonnegutt
Yuck

"The Unpronouncable" would be a great band name. Other Godelist names I want for the band I will never have because I do not practice:
What (quoi, que, nani, etc.)
TBA (answering differently every time as to what it stands for)
Special Guest
There Isn't One
Dunno
Artist Unknown
Compilation

No comments: