Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What are you, twenty something?

Hi. My birthday is October 12.
I barely ever buy anything for myself, but if I did, it would be some of these things:
Wish List
Better, you could make an offer on a painting.
Sometimes people give you a favorite charity. I don't have one right now. A cancer research fund I have never heard of gave me (and probably all my neighbors) a lot of kitschy address labels I will never use, instead of, say, finding a student to put through med school, so I'm leery of how much money charities put towards further fundraising over shopping for places to put that money. But that's irrelevent, and more a way of me saying that giving me a birthday boost actually kind of is charity because I'm pretty sure most panhandlers make more than I do.
Paypal goes to jupitre@gmail.com ; you have to make sure to say it's a family/friend loan so they don't take a cut.

I haven't been openly bitter and cynical for a while. It feels a little weird.

No comments: